- Definition of personal information
- Personal information refers to information about an individual who is living, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number and any other information provided that will allow for identification of a specific individual, and information that can identify a specific individual when collated with other information.
- Acquisition of personal information
- Our company shall acquire personal information of a user within the scope of our services used by the user.
In other cases, our company shall acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair manner and shall refrain from acquiring it in an improper manner against user’s will.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- The personal information obtained by our company shall be used in line with (1) the provision of our services; (2) responses to inquiries about our services; (3) the adjustments for troubles about our service operation; (4) improvements of our services; (5) responses to acts against our terms, policies, etc. about our services (hereinafter referred to as “Our terms, etc.” or “our terms, etc.”) ; and (6) studies for the purpose of improving existing services or developing new services.
- Correction of personal information
- In order to provide our service without delay, content of the registered personal information may be corrected, added or deleted according to relevant regulations prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Management of personal information
- The personal information our company collects from users are stored and protected through security measures in order to avoid illegal access.
Our outsourcing agents and subcontractors shall also be compliant with our terms to protect personal information.
- Disclosure of personal information
- When a user having provided any personal information desires the disclosure of it according to the rights of the user prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, our company shall respond to it immediately, following the necessary procedures only upon verification of identity of the user.
This excludes cases that legally exempt our company from the disclosure.
- Our services shall be provided by cookies (including third-party cookies).
A user can disable cookies by changing the browser settings, but this could affect the availability and functionality on the Site and of our services.
- The Site and a part of our services use industry-standard SSL encryption technologies.
Provision of the personal information to the Site and our services using a non-SSL compliant browser may increase the risk of being monitored and intercepted by third parties beyond the control of our company.
Our company shall not be liable for damages caused to customers and third parties by criminal acts by hackers etc., despite security measures by our company.
- Contact for inquiries about the handling of personal information:IFA Inc.